Thursday, December 18, 2008

REC (Spanish) VS Quarantine (re-make English) Moive rated 6/10






Well... Which one do I personally prefer... I prefer the filming for the quarantine as it is not that shaky compared to the REC. But over all I prefer the REC the one in Spanish as you can imagine yourself as if you were in the show, whereas compared to the Quarantine in the English version it rather complicated with the landscape of the building, moreover the lighting is deem. Basically, these movie which is like a zombie show is quite budget, but can tell that they put in a lot of effort in their makeups, rather than horror I thinking it is more towards comedy, as I was laughing most of the time then covering my eyes. I was thinking that the disease start from that disclose room, where the dogs were infected and pass it to the daughter who was it's owner... and spread to everyone??? correct me if you have different views.

No comments: